Little Dragon

Friday, January 14, 2011







 Last week I had the last second opportunity of interviewing drummer Erik Bodin of the Sweetish synth/indie rock band Little Dragon. We met up with Erik in Silverlake, Los Angeles where he happily greeted us with his luggage in hand as he literally had just been picked from the airport. Just moments after shaking his hand, the band manger rings me saying he has to pick up the keyboardist, then asking if I could drop Erik off at a his hotel afterward. I thought of that request being a bit forward, but honestly didn't mind, so off we went to Secret Headquarters just around the corner to conduct the interview. I'll have that interview up later, but here a few preview images as well as some shots from their gig.


You can see the full image set at: http://thescenestar.typepad.com/ss/little-dragon-echoplex.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment